Trilogy are partnered with a market leading financial service provider, to offer our purchasers an independent, whole of market mortgage broking service. There are many reasons why you may wish to speak with them:
• They do not charge a fee – Over 80% of brokers charge a fee with the average fee being nearly £500
• They have access to every lender – They will get the best deal possible for their needs
• They are at the end of the phone for client convenience and open 7 days a week
• They will manage the process and keep both the customer and their agent up to date with progress
• They are a multi award winning company for customer service
• They specialise in all areas of property finance and have excellent knowledge of non-standard cases
• They are independent of Trilogy (Land & New Homes) Limited so act on your behalf
Please click here to arrange a call back and initial consultation with a member of our FSA regulated team.
We are also able to introduce our developer clients to a range of development financing opportunities, including equity providers and senior debt lenders. Please contact the Trilogy team directly to discuss your requirements.
Please note, as part of our committment to our developer clients, we routinely refer our new homes purchasers to our retained financial services provider for financial qualification. Once this process has been completed, it is each purchaser's decision whether they chose to deal with our financial services provider in their capacity as a mortgage broker. Should our customers chose to use our retained financial services provider, they should be aware that Trilogy (Land & Homes) Limited will receive a referal fee of 25% of the fee that is paid to them by the lender. Should our customers wish to know what monetry sum this equates to, we will be pleased to disclose this upon request.